Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hello all, yes I have been absent for a lonnng time. many times the thought has occurred oh i must blog that but never did. such are our busy lives. well i'm here all rugged up and sick with too much time on my hands and getting seriously sick of being sick... and bored yet too exhuasted to do much at all. in fact in 6 days this is probably the first time i've been on the computer. Well while i'm here i thought I would update with the pictures of the projects I have been working on for my soon to be step grand child who is due to arrive in the world in approximately 2 and a half weeks!
This was my first attempt at bunting and second go at making a taggy. The first Tagggy was made for young Tao. <3 The cot blanket was the first project for Layla and have also made one previously for my neice Hayley when she was born <3
So there it all is now to find a lovely big basket to bundle it all up in for young Layla. I'll have to wait for now until I am well enough to get out and shop as for the time being i've not the energy or stamina. But Shhh no linking to facebook yet... it's a surprise for Derek and Chloe too!

No comments:

Post a Comment